Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Its March... Its Lamaze...Its delivery time(almost)

Well its March, and that means that Brooks should arrive sometime this month. We start Lamaze classes tomorrow. We are very excited to get going with the classes. I hope that we can get a couple of classes in before Brooks decides its time to meet mommy and daddy. When we woke up this morning we realized that it is March and that our lives are going to change in a great way. There is so much anticipation and preparation that we are going through right now. I just hope we can be ready for all of this, and we hope that Brooks at least waits until his Grandma McChesney gets here on the 22nd. It will be nice to have family here when he arrives (yes, Clint and Alana you're family too).

I sat up last night in bed and just stared at my wife for a while. She is so precious to me. She is going to be an awesome mother to Brooks. She has been through so much these past few months and I am amazed at her courage and strength. Through it all the Lord has been faithful. I just pray for Alyson to be protected from any harm during delivery. And I cannot wait to introduce our son to the community of believers that are in our lives, so that he will know that the Lord loves him and that he has the choice to accept God's Grace and Salvation.

Ahh, March Madness!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting very excited! I can't wait for my new nephew to arrive! You two will make GREAT parents! Looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family and seeing you and alyson! Love and Miss you all!

Nikki

Clint said...

March madness, don't forget to breath.

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting guys, I am so happy for the both! Just make sure to teach him the game that you love bri!! cant wait to see him!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS
Trev

Beverly said...

You go guys! I am so excited!

Candy said...

I can't wait!!! You are both going to be excellent parents. Brooks is one very blessed baby boy and he doesn't even know it yet. Bring him back here when he's 14 and I'll tell him - he'll really need to hear it then.

Anonymous said...

Brian and Aly,

It’s heart-warming to think about the first time we will meet Brooks. What a blessing to be born into a spiritual family and community of believers. Brooks “you’re the man” and we look forward to your arrival!

Anonymous said...

Brian and Alyson....We can't tell you how much we are looking forward to the arrival of your son and our grandson. It will be such an amazing thing and a wonderful miracle. Just make sure he waits until grandma gets there!!! We know you are going to be wonderful parents.....get ready!!!
Love you both...
Mom and Dad McChesney

Anonymous said...

March Madness is right! Forget basketball-get ready for Brooks Thrift to arrive! We can't wait to meet him-
Brett and Kindra

Quick Update

Just a quick update on Alyson's progress. She completed her chemotherapy on Nov. 12. She did remarkably well. The cold cap did its job a...